Thursday, February 19, 2009

Episode Two: Astral Travel

Thanks to everyone who downloaded last week's inaugural podcast and gave a listen. Hopefully I did enough to convince you to listen again. This week's theme is space. Feedback is highly valued. I included the playlist below:

Heldon-"Stand By" Sun Ra-"Rocket Number Nine" Cosmic Jokers-"Kinder des Alles" Nik Turner-"Space Station Announcement" Khan-"Stargazers" Tangerine Dream-"Sunrise in the Third System" Farflung-"Unborn Planet" Pet Genius-"Cosmic Erosion" Achim Reichel and the Machines-"Cosmic Vibration" Captain Beefhart-"Moonchild" Strawberry Alarm Clock-"Sitting on a Star" Pussy-"Comets" Hell Preachers Inc.-"Spy in Space" Astral Navigations-"Yesterday" Witch-"Space God" Zombi-"Cosmic Powers" Mel Powell-"Second Electric Setting" Hawkwind-"Space is Deep" Ozric Tentacles-"Fast Dots" Pink Floyd-"Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun" Tweak Bird-"Space Ships" Gong-"Fohat Digs Holes in Space"

I had an clip of "Pigs in Space" ready to roll, but I never got to it. I'll get that in the mix in coming weeks. I'm really liking the new Zombi. Good stuff.

I'll also get some other posts going soon...stay tuned.

No comments: