Saturday, April 11, 2009

Episode Six: Avoiding the Kool-Aid

Apologies for missing a week. I had technical difficulties last Tuesday that led to the loss of my podcast file. Frustrating, to say the least.No worries though, I'm back on track this week. No theme this time around. The episode title refers to the ominous Jim Jones outtakes that lead into the equally disturbing Comus track kicking off the show. Here's the complete track listing:

Comus- "Drip Drip" Daniel Higgs- "Living in the Kingdom of Death" Fire on Fire- "Amnesia" Big Blood- "Wrinkles and Ribbons" Circulus- "Miri it is" Wooden Shjips- "Motorbike" Lobby Loyde- "Relgon Hall" Achim Reichel and the Machines- "Beautiful Babylon" Giant Brain- "Ausgestzt" Loop- "Mother Sky" The Deep- "Pink Ether" Fire- "Could you Understand Me" Edgar Broughton Band- "Death of an Electric Citizen" Zior- "Entrance of the Devil/The Chicago Spine" Endless Boogie- "Smokin' Figs in the Backyard" Pat Metheny- "Electric Counterpoint (Part 1)" Diagonal- "Semi Permeable Men-brain"

I'll be moving in a few weeks, so I'm not sure how many more shows I have left. No sense in dwelling on that- I have plenty of material to still get to. Enjoy!

No comments: