Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nebula @ The Future is Unwritten Festival

The Future is Unwritten fest is in full swing! Both nights have been amazing, and I can't thank people enough for supporting our nascent effort. We had press coverage from Bob Doran at the North Coast Journal, Melody Stone at the Eureka Reporter, and on the air at KHSU with Julie Ryan.

Unfortunately for me my laptop fizzled earlier this week, and I haven't been able to do as much on the blog as I initially planned. As soon as I get my computer back (hopefully with all data intact), I'll do my best to compensate.

Tonight is Chapter 3 of the fest with Nebula, Totimoshi, and Machete playing at Aunty Mo's in Eureka. If you need a reason to go to the show or are curious about Nebula's Heavy Psych ep, click here. Hope to see you out there. Doors at 9. Music at 10 sharp.

No comments: